Let’s prepare our children for a better future!
Kids and teenagers learn foreign languages more easily than adults.
They learn best when they are having fun.
We join two aspects: we adopt a modern approach when teaching kids and young people, based on verbal communication. Child friendly. Teen friendly.
What are you looking for?
- If your kids already study a foreign language at school, but you want to give them an extra boost, choose the higher-level course
- opt for an introductory course if you want your son/daughter to learn a foreign language that they don’t study in school
- if you are seeking support for a school assessment or oral exam, you might prefer to use our homework help service
- try activities for kids if you have a small child and would like them to get used to a foreign language
- choose English in the UK if you are looking for an English course abroad
- go for German in Germany if you are looking for a German course abroad
- Choose Spanish in Salamanca if you are looking for a Spanish course abroad
Languages we work with
Chinese, English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish.
Higher-level course for English, French, German, and Spanish. Designed to strengthen prior knowledge of a language with a particular focus on verbal communication, an aspect often neglected in the Italian education system.
Introductory course for Chinese, English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish. Useful for grasping the basics of a language you have never studied before. We prioritise verbal communication (listening and speaking) without neglecting the grammar basics.
Homework help will give you the security of having a person at hand who is prepared to stay by your child’s side. The teacher can assist your son/daughter throughout the entire year. Alternatively you can arrange a lesson nearer the date of a specific test or oral exam. We have a large group of staff so we always have someone ready to help.
Click here to read about the advantages and features of our courses.